Tuesday, April 15, 2008
The Future of Human Beings
What am I? Who am I? What am I doing here? They are all questions that are asked by everyone everyday. I have answered these questions in the last fourteen years of my life. I have answered the first question by knowing what I need to do in life, the answer is I am a human being not any normal human being, yes I have my faults, but on the other hand I got support, I got friends and I got myself. Who am I, I am Adam Flores I live for me not anyone else. What am I doing here; I am living life to the fullest by playing sports and having fun with whatever I do. I have answered these questions about myself and that’s all I have to tell you about me, if you know me you will see the happiness in my life. Japan will be very fun I am willing to taste all the food and see all the shrines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment